Cellsense Plus from Metrasens is making a real difference assisting local deputies in keeping cell phones out of the hands of inmates in Charlotte, NC.
WBTV recently interviewed Major David hill at Mecklenburg County jail, he said: “Cellsense basically keeps us from getting any cell phones in the facility. We haven’t had any cell phones in the facility since we’ve had it.”
- Case Study: Hennepin County Medical Center Prevents Entry of 2,500 Risk Items
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?