Cellsense Plus from Metrasens is making a real difference assisting local deputies in keeping cell phones out of the hands of inmates in Charlotte, NC.
WBTV recently interviewed Major David hill at Mecklenburg County jail, he said: “Cellsense basically keeps us from getting any cell phones in the facility. We haven’t had any cell phones in the facility since we’ve had it.”
- Webinar: IAHSS Security Design Guidelines – What’s New in the 3rd Edition Update?
- On-Demand Webinar – Put an end to MRI cancellations and delays through effective patient safety screening
- Top-10 MRI Suite Safety Planning Principles
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #5: MRI Projectile Safety with Lessons to Learn from the MAUDE Database
- On-demand Webinar – MRI Projectile Safety, lessons to learn