Jim Viscardi, Metrasens’ Vice President of Global Security, recently discussed with Security Today how ferromagnetic detection systems (FMDS) can catch terrorists before they get too close to arenas and sports stadiums.
Security personnel work hard to identify threats before tragedy strikes but the large crowds that gather at event venues can make this very difficult. Read the full article to learn more about the limitations of current security strategies and how FMDS like Metrasens’ Proscreen 900 can help provide more effective outer perimeter screening.
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?
- Todd Hokunson Joins Metrasens as Chief Commercial Officer