Three-quarters of all workplace assaults occur in the healthcare industry and workplace violence is even more prevalent in mental health facilities.
Metrasens’ Greg Hinds and Nick Jordan have written an article for Becker’s Hospital Review explaining how ferromagnetic detection systems like Metrasens’ Proscreen 200 can help facilities meet the security challenges they face.
- Improve Healthcare Facility Security and Reduce the Threat of Violence with a Proactive Approach to Weapons Screening
- MRI Safety Week 2019: 7 Useful resources
- E-GUIDE: FIND THE PERFECT BALANCE OF HEALTHCARE SECURITY
- Metrasens -‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- On-Demand Webinar: Essential MR Safety with Tobias Gilk