We’re pleased to announce that Metrasens’ Proscreen 900 ferromagnetic detection system for identifying large mass casualty weapons used against soft targets such as stadiums and concert venues has won the 2018 Security Today New Product of the Year Award.
The Award, now in its tenth year, honors outstanding product development achievements of security equipment manufacturers whose products are considered particularly noteworthy in their ability to improve security.
Proscreen 900 was honored in the Intrusion Detection & Prevention Solutions Category. You can read more about the awards here.
- LIVE WEBINAR- KANAL’S MRI SAFETY TALK: MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- On-Demand Webinar -Plan your next MRI project safely with the new VA Design Guide
- On-Demand Webinar – Searching Procedures and Technology in Mental Healthcare
- MRI Safety Week 2020: 5 Resources to Continuously Improve Safety
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #7: Safe and Effective Patient Screening Processes