MRI Safety Talks Podcast: Episode #2
2020 ACR Guidance – What’s New?
MRI Safety Talks host, John Posh, talks about the newly released (and named) 2020 ACR Manual on MRI Safety with guest Toby Gilk, Founding Principal of Gilk Radiology and Consultant to Metrasens. This new release is a replacement for the 2013 Guidance Document on MRI Safe Practices.
Listen To The PodCast Now
Tobias Gilk, MArch, MRSO (MRSC™), MRSE (MRSC™)
Founding Principal, Gilk Radiology Consultants
Consultant to Metrasens
John Posh R.T.(R)(MR)
Director of Education, MR Safety Officer
- Weapons Detection: The Latest Buzzword in Security That Has Been Around for Decades
- Weapons in Healthcare: A Closer Look at the Tools of Violence
- Balancing efficiency and accuracy in hospital metal detection
- Armory STL Chooses Metrasens to Enhance Guest Safety Screening
- Metrasens Technology Sees Significant Uptake to Enhance Safety of Hospital Workers from Firearm and Knife Threats