MRI Safety Talks Podcast: Episode #2
2020 ACR Guidance – What’s New?
MRI Safety Talks host, John Posh, talks about the newly released (and named) 2020 ACR Manual on MRI Safety with guest Toby Gilk, Founding Principal of Gilk Radiology and Consultant to Metrasens. This new release is a replacement for the 2013 Guidance Document on MRI Safe Practices.
- MRI Safety Week 2020: 5 Resources to Continuously Improve Safety
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #7: Safe and Effective Patient Screening Processes
- On-Demand Webinar – MRI Projectile Risk Management, a journey to excellence
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #6: MRI Safety with Unknown or Untested Implants
- Webinar: IAHSS Security Design Guidelines – What’s New in the 3rd Edition Update?