MRI Safety Talks Podcast: Episode #2
2020 ACR Guidance – What’s New?
MRI Safety Talks host, John Posh, talks about the newly released (and named) 2020 ACR Manual on MRI Safety with guest Toby Gilk, Founding Principal of Gilk Radiology and Consultant to Metrasens. This new release is a replacement for the 2013 Guidance Document on MRI Safe Practices.
- Case Study: Hennepin County Medical Center Prevents Entry of 2,500 Risk Items
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?