MRI Safety Talks Podcast: Episode #1
MRI Safety & Covid-19
MRI Safety Talks host, John Posh, talks about MRI Safety during the Covid-19 pandemic with guest Amanda Garlock, Quality, Training and Safety Supervisor at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, WA. USA. Washington state was one of the first outbreak areas in the USA with Covid-19, having early dealings with how to best manage the challenges for MRI professionals.
- Webinar – 20 Years of MRI Safety: Lessons on the Journey to 2021 and Beyond
- MRI SAFETY TALKS PODCAST: EPISODE #9 IMAGING SAFELY WITH COVID-19 – U.K. PERSPECTIVES
- LIVE Q&A WITH Dr. EMANUEL KANAL – MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR- KANAL’S MRI SAFETY TALK: MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- On-Demand Webinar -Plan your next MRI project safely with the new VA Design Guide