MRI Safety Talks Podcast: Episode #1
MRI Safety & Covid-19
MRI Safety Talks host, John Posh, talks about MRI Safety during the Covid-19 pandemic with guest Amanda Garlock, Quality, Training and Safety Supervisor at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, WA. USA. Washington state was one of the first outbreak areas in the USA with Covid-19, having early dealings with how to best manage the challenges for MRI professionals.
- MRI Safety Week 2020: 5 Resources to Continuously Improve Safety
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #7: Safe and Effective Patient Screening Processes
- On-Demand Webinar – MRI Projectile Risk Management, a journey to excellence
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #6: MRI Safety with Unknown or Untested Implants
- Webinar: IAHSS Security Design Guidelines – What’s New in the 3rd Edition Update?