MRI Safety Talks Podcast: Episode #1
MRI Safety & Covid-19
MRI Safety Talks host, John Posh, talks about MRI Safety during the Covid-19 pandemic with guest Amanda Garlock, Quality, Training and Safety Supervisor at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, WA. USA. Washington state was one of the first outbreak areas in the USA with Covid-19, having early dealings with how to best manage the challenges for MRI professionals.
- Live Webinar – MRI Projectile Safety, lessons to learn
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #4: ACR 2020 Listener Q&A
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #3: MRI Safety & Covid-19 Listener Q&A
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #2: 2020 ACR Guidance
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR – 2020 ACR MANUAL ON MRI SAFETY – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW