MRI Safety Talks Podcast: Episode #1
MRI Safety & Covid-19
MRI Safety Talks host, John Posh, talks about MRI Safety during the Covid-19 pandemic with guest Amanda Garlock, Quality, Training and Safety Supervisor at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, WA. USA. Washington state was one of the first outbreak areas in the USA with Covid-19, having early dealings with how to best manage the challenges for MRI professionals.
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?
- Todd Hokunson Joins Metrasens as Chief Commercial Officer