MRI Safety Talks Podcast: Episode #1
MRI Safety & Covid-19
MRI Safety Talks host, John Posh, talks about MRI Safety during the Covid-19 pandemic with guest Amanda Garlock, Quality, Training and Safety Supervisor at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, WA. USA. Washington state was one of the first outbreak areas in the USA with Covid-19, having early dealings with how to best manage the challenges for MRI professionals.
- Planning MRI Suites, Simplified: Metrasens’ MRI Suite Planning Resources
- MRI Safety Week 2021: 5 Key Resources for Excellence in MRI Safety
- MRI Safety Essentials: Understanding & Applying the Joint Commission’s Annual Training Requirements
- Our Products Save Lives. Our People Change Lives.
- Sharing and Gaining Knowledge from a Career in Corrections