The Covid-19 pandemic is causing unique challenges for MRI professionals and facilities around the world. Join this on-demand webinar for important advice from the front-line on how to prevent infection and keep you and your patients safe.
This webinar will provide you with advice on the following areas:
- Covid-19 overview
- Healthcare worker protection
- Frontline experience
- Transportation and isolation of patients
- Cleaning and disinfection
The webinar includes a “live” Q&A session.
- Webinar – 20 Years of MRI Safety: Lessons on the Journey to 2021 and Beyond
- MRI SAFETY TALKS PODCAST: EPISODE #9 IMAGING SAFELY WITH COVID-19 – U.K. PERSPECTIVES
- LIVE Q&A WITH Dr. EMANUEL KANAL – MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR- KANAL’S MRI SAFETY TALK: MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- On-Demand Webinar -Plan your next MRI project safely with the new VA Design Guide