On-DEMAND WEBINAR – MRI PROJECTILE SAFETY, LESSONS TO LEARN
Learning from current events and the FDA MAUDE database
Join us for the third in our webinar series where MRI Safety experts John Posh and Tobias Gilk take a closer look at recently reported MRI accidents to help you learn from the mistakes of others.
In this webinar, Tobias and John take a close look at projectile accidents, using three recent incidents including reports to the FDA MAUDE (Manufacturer And User Facility Device Experience) database. For each, they review the report information and highlight best practice prevention and mitigation recommendations which could potentially have prevented the accident.
The webinar concludes with a “Live” Q&A session.
The webinar is suitable for all those working in, or managing MRI facilities, so please forward this invite to all appropriate colleagues.
John Posh: R.T.(R)(MR)
Director of Education, MRI Safety Officer
Tobias Gilk, MArch, MRSO (MRSC™), MRSE (MRSC™)
Founding Principal, Gilk Radiology Consultants; Consultant to Metrasens
- LIVE WEBINAR- KANAL’S MRI SAFETY TALK: MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- On-Demand Webinar -Plan your next MRI project safely with the new VA Design Guide
- On-Demand Webinar – Searching Procedures and Technology in Mental Healthcare
- MRI Safety Week 2020: 5 Resources to Continuously Improve Safety
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #7: Safe and Effective Patient Screening Processes