On-DEMAND WEBINAR – MRI PROJECTILE SAFETY, LESSONS TO LEARN
Learning from current events and the FDA MAUDE database
Join us for the third in our webinar series where MRI Safety experts John Posh and Tobias Gilk take a closer look at recently reported MRI accidents to help you learn from the mistakes of others.
In this webinar, Tobias and John take a close look at projectile accidents, using three recent incidents including reports to the FDA MAUDE (Manufacturer And User Facility Device Experience) database. For each, they review the report information and highlight best practice prevention and mitigation recommendations which could potentially have prevented the accident.
The webinar concludes with a “Live” Q&A session.
The webinar is suitable for all those working in, or managing MRI facilities, so please forward this invite to all appropriate colleagues.
John Posh: R.T.(R)(MR)
Director of Education, MRI Safety Officer
Tobias Gilk, MArch, MRSO (MRSC™), MRSE (MRSC™)
Founding Principal, Gilk Radiology Consultants; Consultant to Metrasens
- Webinar: IAHSS Security Design Guidelines – What’s New in the 3rd Edition Update?
- On-Demand Webinar – Put an end to MRI cancellations and delays through effective patient safety screening
- Top-10 MRI Suite Safety Planning Principles
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #5: MRI Projectile Safety with Lessons to Learn from the MAUDE Database
- On-demand Webinar – MRI Projectile Safety, lessons to learn