On-Demand Webinar – Fundamentals of MRI Safety, satisfying The Joint Commission’s requirements for annual training
Have you and your colleagues completed your Joint Commission required annual MRI safety training yet this year?
Join this on-demand edition of our ever-popular webinar with MRI safety expert Tobias Gilk, to make sure you keep up to date.
Tobias Gilk, MArch, MRSO (MRSC™), MRSE (MRSC™).
Founding Principal, Gilk Radiology Consultants. Consultant to Metrasens.
thIS webinar coverS:
This webinar provides an overview of the seven main areas anyone who scans is required to have documented training in, including patient screening, positioning for burn prevention and more.
The webinar is essential for all those working in, or managing MRI facilities; but we also recommend attendance for anyone who has regular access to the secured parts of the MRI suite.
- Webinar – 20 Years of MRI Safety: Lessons on the Journey to 2021 and Beyond
- MRI SAFETY TALKS PODCAST: EPISODE #9 IMAGING SAFELY WITH COVID-19 – U.K. PERSPECTIVES
- LIVE Q&A WITH Dr. EMANUEL KANAL – MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR- KANAL’S MRI SAFETY TALK: MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- On-Demand Webinar -Plan your next MRI project safely with the new VA Design Guide