On-demand WEBINAR – 2020 ACR MANUAL ON MRI SAFETY
Taking a first look at the newly published guidelines – what you need to know.
The American College of Radiology (ACR) has just released the replacement for its 2013 Guidance Document on MRI Safe Practices.
Now titled the 2020 ACR Manual on MRI Safety, in addition to significant new content, this new document has been substantially reorganised and restructured.
Among the changes from the prior version:
- Formal recognition of MRMD, MRSO, and MRSE roles
- Orbital x-ray screening
- MR safety with detainees
- Patient changing / gowning
- Safety at Zone 4 entry
- Final stop / time-out procedure
- Reference to Heart Rhythm Society for non-MR Conditional pacer scanning
- Expanded content on SAR & SED, including warnings and lockouts
- ‘Atypical MR Environments’, such as interventional, intraoperative, and hybrid (PET/MR) environments
- 7T MR safety
Join us for a high-level overview of the changes in this new document, plus a live Q&A on the new contents and their practical application.
- Live Webinar – MRI Projectile Safety, lessons to learn
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #4: ACR 2020 Listener Q&A
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #3: MRI Safety & Covid-19 Listener Q&A
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #2: 2020 ACR Guidance
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR – 2020 ACR MANUAL ON MRI SAFETY – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW