On-demand WEBINAR – 2020 ACR MANUAL ON MRI SAFETY
Taking a first look at the newly published guidelines – what you need to know.
The American College of Radiology (ACR) has just released the replacement for its 2013 Guidance Document on MRI Safe Practices.
Now titled the 2020 ACR Manual on MRI Safety, in addition to significant new content, this new document has been substantially reorganised and restructured.
Among the changes from the prior version:
- Formal recognition of MRMD, MRSO, and MRSE roles
- Orbital x-ray screening
- MR safety with detainees
- Patient changing / gowning
- Safety at Zone 4 entry
- Final stop / time-out procedure
- Reference to Heart Rhythm Society for non-MR Conditional pacer scanning
- Expanded content on SAR & SED, including warnings and lockouts
- ‘Atypical MR Environments’, such as interventional, intraoperative, and hybrid (PET/MR) environments
- 7T MR safety
Join us for a high-level overview of the changes in this new document, plus a live Q&A on the new contents and their practical application.
- LIVE Q&A WITH Dr. EMANUEL KANAL – MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR- KANAL’S MRI SAFETY TALK: MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- On-Demand Webinar -Plan your next MRI project safely with the new VA Design Guide
- On-Demand Webinar – Searching Procedures and Technology in Mental Healthcare
- MRI Safety Week 2020: 5 Resources to Continuously Improve Safety