Metrasens MRI suite design and construction planner is a must have resource for architects, contractors, and equipments planners involved in the process of planning a new MRI suite or retrofitting and existing. We not only cover requirements for ferromagnetic detection systems, but rather a holistic set of planning considerations.
Design considerations include:
- Ferromagnetic detection systems
- Imaging utilization classification
- Patient support spaces
- MRI structural support
- MRI scanner delivery path
- Mechanical electrical plumbing (MEP) engineering
- Four zones
- Building components
- MR conditional equipment
- Infection control
- Small – medium – large facility designs
Also included will be 2D and 3D CAD files of MRI suite layouts to aid in your planning process.