If you are an architect, or equipment-planner, or have another role in the design of MRI facilities, this webinar is for you.
MRI facilities are complex, with a myriad of interdependencies that must be considered by architects and planners. Learn how you can help hospitals and imaging centers develop MRI facilities that are safe and efficient to operate.
In this webinar you will learn how you can provide more than just code-compliant designs, and how smart design can make you a hero in the eyes of your clients for years after the project is complete.
Tobias Gilk, MArch, MRSO (MRSC™), MRSE (MRSC™).
Founding Principal, Gilk Radiology Consultants. Consultant to Metrasens.
- LIVE WEBINAR- KANAL’S MRI SAFETY TALK: MRI IMPLANT SAFETY
- On-Demand Webinar -Plan your next MRI project safely with the new VA Design Guide
- On-Demand Webinar – Searching Procedures and Technology in Mental Healthcare
- MRI Safety Week 2020: 5 Resources to Continuously Improve Safety
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #7: Safe and Effective Patient Screening Processes