If you are an architect, or equipment-planner, or have another role in the design of MRI facilities, this webinar is for you.
MRI facilities are complex, with a myriad of interdependencies that must be considered by architects and planners. Learn how you can help hospitals and imaging centers develop MRI facilities that are safe and efficient to operate.
In this webinar you will learn how you can provide more than just code-compliant designs, and how smart design can make you a hero in the eyes of your clients for years after the project is complete.
Tobias Gilk, MArch, MRSO (MRSC™), MRSE (MRSC™).
Founding Principal, Gilk Radiology Consultants. Consultant to Metrasens.
- Webinar: IAHSS Security Design Guidelines – What’s New in the 3rd Edition Update?
- On-Demand Webinar – Put an end to MRI cancellations and delays through effective patient safety screening
- Top-10 MRI Suite Safety Planning Principles
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #5: MRI Projectile Safety with Lessons to Learn from the MAUDE Database
- On-demand Webinar – MRI Projectile Safety, lessons to learn