Join us for the next in our MRI Safety webinar series where UK based Radiographer, MRI Safety specialist and founder of MRI Safety Matters®, Barbara Nugent will be discussing some prevalent MRI safety concerns from the front line.
During the webinar Barbara will cover:
- The evidence for the need for minimum standards of MRI safety education for the MRI workforce
- MRI safety incident reports, can we trust the statistics?
- The need for harmonisation of MRI Incident reporting categorisation
- Introducing the General Anaesthetic MRI Patient Safety Pathway: a system of robust checks and pauses to promote safe practice during MRI anaesthetic sessions
- The need for a ferrous free culture and tools to mitigate the Human Factor element, implicit in all accidents.
There will also be a Live Q&A session following the presentation.