As live event security becomes more complex in the aftermath of events such as the Manchester Arena attack, technology company Metrasens has introduced tools to continue pushing safety measures further out from venues. Security tools like Metrasens’ Proscreen 900 are easy to set up, less conspicuous than typical metal detectors, and effectively scan for mass casualty threats without patrons even having to slow down.
Jim Viscardi, Metrasens Vice President of Global Security sat down with Amplify Media to discuss how ferromagnetic detection systems (FMDS) such as Proscreen 900 are changing the game for screenings at concert venues and similar public gathering.
- Case Study: Hennepin County Medical Center Prevents Entry of 2,500 Risk Items
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?