We’re proud to announce that Metrasens have featured in the 4th annual Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 league table which ranks Britain’s small and medium-sized private companies with the fastest-growing international sales.
The 100 companies on this year’s SME Export Track 100, grew their international sales over the last two years by an average of 80% a year to a total of £744m.
Simon Goodyear, CEO of Metrasens, said: “Following our success in winning The Queen’s Award for Enterprise last year, this is further recognition of Metrasens’ continued success in growing our business internationally. Our innovative technology is now being used to detect contraband and improve MRI safety in over 44 countries.”
The SME Export Track 100 is sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group, DHL Express and Heathrow Airport, and is compiled by Fast Track. Gareth Oakley, managing director SME banking at Lloyds Banking Group, the title sponsor, commented: “For businesses that take the leap to trade overseas, the rewards can be significant – the strong growth achieved by this year’s SME Export Track 100 is proof of that.”
Read more about Britain’s fastest growing companies in the SME Export Track 100 here.
- Tobias and John’s responses to MRI Accident Case Studies #2
- Responses to Questions following WM Faulkner’s recent webinar
- Responses to Questions following Barbara Nugent’s recent webinar
- NEW WEBINAR: MRI Accident Case Studies #2 – Learning from the FDA MAUDE Database
- Metrasens Launches Proscreen 900™ Plus Threat Detection Solution