We’re proud to announce that Metrasens have featured in the 4th annual Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 league table which ranks Britain’s small and medium-sized private companies with the fastest-growing international sales.
The 100 companies on this year’s SME Export Track 100, grew their international sales over the last two years by an average of 80% a year to a total of £744m.
Simon Goodyear, CEO of Metrasens, said: “Following our success in winning The Queen’s Award for Enterprise last year, this is further recognition of Metrasens’ continued success in growing our business internationally. Our innovative technology is now being used to detect contraband and improve MRI safety in over 44 countries.”
The SME Export Track 100 is sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group, DHL Express and Heathrow Airport, and is compiled by Fast Track. Gareth Oakley, managing director SME banking at Lloyds Banking Group, the title sponsor, commented: “For businesses that take the leap to trade overseas, the rewards can be significant – the strong growth achieved by this year’s SME Export Track 100 is proof of that.”
Read more about Britain’s fastest growing companies in the SME Export Track 100 here.
- Accu-Tech Appointed as National Distributor for Metrasens in US Healthcare Security Market
- On-Demand Webinar: MRI Safety and customer satisfaction – the architects’ & planners’ role
- Command Sourcing, Inc. Appointed as Distributor for Metrasens in US Corrections Market
- [Interactive] Safe & Secure Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Improve Healthcare Facility Security and Reduce the Threat of Violence with a Proactive Approach to Weapons Screening