Company Wins for Best Cell Phone Detection Solution
Metrasens, a world leader in advanced ferromagnetic detection technology,
has been recognized with the highest honors in the ASTORS Homeland Security Awards for its Proscreen 500™ solution. American Security Today presented the award at the ISC East conference in New York, recognizing organizations that are providing innovative solutions to address evolving homeland security threats.
“We are honored to be recognized with the best cell phone detection solution in the industry”, said Dr. Simon Goodyear, Metrasens Chief Executive Officer. “The threat of unauthorized physical access to highly secure and confidential data remains high. At the same time, data recording devices are evolving in attempt to circumvent current security measures. Our answer in Proscreen 500 allows for advanced technology to address these threats much better than other conventional offerings.”
Proscreen 500™ is an innovative technology that not only provides security against the introduction of cell phones, but also other recording devices that pose a threat. It has been designed specifically for use in SCIF, SAPF and other secure facilities for the protection of sensitive data. Proscreen 500 features ferromagnetic detection (FMDS) technology to produce precise, sensitive and reliable detection capabilities. It is also network-ready for integration into existing access control and video surveillance systems.
- Webinar: IAHSS Security Design Guidelines – What’s New in the 3rd Edition Update?
- On-Demand Webinar – Put an end to MRI cancellations and delays through effective patient safety screening
- Top-10 MRI Suite Safety Planning Principles
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #5: MRI Projectile Safety with Lessons to Learn from the MAUDE Database
- On-demand Webinar – MRI Projectile Safety, lessons to learn