Maryland state officials show off the use of Cellsense® Plus as a primary screening technology for contraband interdiction.
Commenting on the technology from Metrasens, DPSCS Secretary Stephen Moyer stated, “It’s very impressive…In our more than 50 years of combined experience, we have never seen technology that worked like this.” (source: Baltimore Magazine)
Fox News also covered the story.
— JoyLepolaStewart (@jlepolastewart) August 30, 2017
Find out more about our Cellsense contraband and cell phone detectors.
Image source: Baltimore Sun
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?
- Todd Hokunson Joins Metrasens as Chief Commercial Officer