LIVE WEBINAR – MRI PROJECTILE SAFETY, LESSONS TO LEARN
Learning from current events and the FDA MAUDE database
Join us for the third in our webinar series where MRI Safety experts John Posh and Tobias Gilk will be taking a closer look at recently reported MRI accidents to help you learn from the mistakes of others.
Thursday 28th May, 11.00 CDT
In this webinar, Tobias and John will be taking a close look at projectile accidents, using three recent incidents including reports to the FDA MAUDE (Manufacturer And User Facility Device Experience) database. For each, they will review the report information and highlight best practice prevention and mitigation recommendations which could potentially have prevented the accident.
There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions you may have during the Live Q&A session.
1.0 SMRT CEU Credits may be earned through attendance at the live event
The webinar is suitable for all those working in, or managing MRI facilities, so please forward this invite to all appropriate colleagues.
John Posh: R.T.(R)(MR)
Director of Education, MRI Safety Officer
Tobias Gilk, MArch, MRSO (MRSC™), MRSE (MRSC™)
Founding Principal, Gilk Radiology Consultants; Consultant to Metrasens
- Live Webinar – MRI Projectile Safety, lessons to learn
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #4: ACR 2020 Listener Q&A
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #3: MRI Safety & Covid-19 Listener Q&A
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #2: 2020 ACR Guidance
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR – 2020 ACR MANUAL ON MRI SAFETY – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW