Webinar – Healthcare Security & Covid-19: Protecting Patients and staff during public health emergencies
Covid-19 has thrust healthcare security professionals into an unenviable position. Safety and security protocols which are intended to protect patients, staff and others on their campuses are being tested by a public health emergency that is changing on the daily. Like most others on the front lines, healthcare security staff are working diligently to keep pace with increasing patient flows to emergency departments, visitor restrictions, and rapidly changing procedures. Coordination of efforts are in order to protect healthcare providers and support positive patient outcomes.
Join us for this webinar as we discuss:
- The current frontline situation for security personnel
- Important lessons learned from the start of the outbreak to present
- Information for those responsible for security at their organization regardless of their facility’s location or complexity of operations.
The webinar includes a “live” Q&A session.
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?
- Todd Hokunson Joins Metrasens as Chief Commercial Officer