Contraband has been an issue in Corrections for ages with practices, procedures and technology evolving as new threats develop. However, despite all of these efforts the contraband problem still exists.
Daniel Kuzniewski, Metrasens’ Global Security Marketing Director, has written an article for Correctional News explaining how ferromagnetic detection systems like Cellsense Plus from Metrasens can help detect cell phones and other contraband effectively and efficiently.
- Webinar: IAHSS Security Design Guidelines – What’s New in the 3rd Edition Update?
- On-Demand Webinar – Put an end to MRI cancellations and delays through effective patient safety screening
- Top-10 MRI Suite Safety Planning Principles
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #5: MRI Projectile Safety with Lessons to Learn from the MAUDE Database
- On-demand Webinar – MRI Projectile Safety, lessons to learn