Contraband has been an issue in Corrections for ages with practices, procedures and technology evolving as new threats develop. However, despite all of these efforts the contraband problem still exists.
Daniel Kuzniewski, Metrasens’ Global Security Marketing Director, has written an article for Correctional News explaining how ferromagnetic detection systems like Cellsense Plus from Metrasens can help detect cell phones and other contraband effectively and efficiently.
- Case Study: Hennepin County Medical Center Prevents Entry of 2,500 Risk Items
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?