Contraband has been an issue in Corrections for ages with practices, procedures and technology evolving as new threats develop. However, despite all of these efforts the contraband problem still exists.
Daniel Kuzniewski, Metrasens’ Global Security Marketing Director, has written an article for Correctional News explaining how ferromagnetic detection systems like Cellsense Plus from Metrasens can help detect cell phones and other contraband effectively and efficiently.
- Improve Healthcare Facility Security and Reduce the Threat of Violence with a Proactive Approach to Weapons Screening
- MRI Safety Week 2019: 7 Useful resources
- E-GUIDE: FIND THE PERFECT BALANCE OF HEALTHCARE SECURITY
- Metrasens -‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- On-Demand Webinar: Essential MR Safety with Tobias Gilk