Live events at large venues like arenas, stadiums or convention halls are exciting affairs but they are also vulnerable to threats. In the latest issue of Football and Stadium management Jim Viscardi, Metrasens’ Vice President of Global Security, has written an article explaining why current security methods aren’t enough.
In the article, Jim talks about our recent experience trialling our Proscreen 900 ferromagnetic detection system (FMDS) with Aston Villa football club in Birmingham, UK.
Read the full article here to learn how FMDS can provide more effective mass screening, without disruption.
- On-Demand Webinar -Plan your next MRI project safely with the new VA Design Guide
- On-Demand Webinar – Searching Procedures and Technology in Mental Healthcare
- MRI Safety Week 2020: 5 Resources to Continuously Improve Safety
- Podcast – MRI Safety Talks Episode #7: Safe and Effective Patient Screening Processes
- On-Demand Webinar – MRI Projectile Risk Management, a journey to excellence