Live events at large venues like arenas, stadiums or convention halls are exciting affairs but they are also vulnerable to threats. In the latest issue of Football and Stadium management Jim Viscardi, Metrasens’ Vice President of Global Security, has written an article explaining why current security methods aren’t enough.
In the article, Jim talks about our recent experience trialling our Proscreen 900 ferromagnetic detection system (FMDS) with Aston Villa football club in Birmingham, UK.
Read the full article here to learn how FMDS can provide more effective mass screening, without disruption.
- [Interactive] Safe & Secure Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- New Webinar: MRI Safety & Customer Satisfaction – the architects’ & planners’ role
- Improve Healthcare Facility Security and Reduce the Threat of Violence with a Proactive Approach to Weapons Screening
- MRI Safety Week 2019: 7 Useful resources
- E-GUIDE: FIND THE PERFECT BALANCE OF HEALTHCARE SECURITY