Live events at large venues like arenas, stadiums or convention halls are exciting affairs but they are also vulnerable to threats. In the latest issue of Football and Stadium management Jim Viscardi, Metrasens’ Vice President of Global Security, has written an article explaining why current security methods aren’t enough.
In the article, Jim talks about our recent experience trialling our Proscreen 900 ferromagnetic detection system (FMDS) with Aston Villa football club in Birmingham, UK.
Read the full article here to learn how FMDS can provide more effective mass screening, without disruption.
- Covid-19: Maintaining Safety & Security Amid Social Distancing
- Covid-19: Tips for Cleaning and Sanitizing Detectors from Metrasens
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR- MRI SAFETY WITH COVID-19
- On-DEMAND WEBINAR – FUNDAMENTALS OF MRI SAFETY, SATISFYING THE JOINT COMMISSION’S REQUIREMENTS FOR ANNUAL TRAINING
- Accu-Tech Appointed as National Distributor for Metrasens in US Healthcare Security Market