Live events at large venues like arenas, stadiums or convention halls are exciting affairs but they are also vulnerable to threats. In the latest issue of Football and Stadium management Jim Viscardi, Metrasens’ Vice President of Global Security, has written an article explaining why current security methods aren’t enough.
In the article, Jim talks about our recent experience trialling our Proscreen 900 ferromagnetic detection system (FMDS) with Aston Villa football club in Birmingham, UK.
Read the full article here to learn how FMDS can provide more effective mass screening, without disruption.
- [Interactive] Versatility and Effectiveness in Screening Across the Correctional Facility
- Metrasens Joins Security Industry Association (SIA) in Support of Advancements in Industry and Technology
- MRI Suite Capital Planning Fundamentals
- Do You Think Accreditation Proves Your Site Practices MRI Safely?
- Todd Hokunson Joins Metrasens as Chief Commercial Officer