Live events at large venues like arenas, stadiums or convention halls are exciting affairs but they are also vulnerable to threats. In the latest issue of Football and Stadium management Jim Viscardi, Metrasens’ Vice President of Global Security, has written an article explaining why current security methods aren’t enough.
In the article, Jim talks about our recent experience trialling our Proscreen 900 ferromagnetic detection system (FMDS) with Aston Villa football club in Birmingham, UK.
Read the full article here to learn how FMDS can provide more effective mass screening, without disruption.
- MRI Safety Essentials: Understanding & Applying the Joint Commission’s Annual Training Requirements
- Our Products Save Lives. Our People Change Lives.
- Playing a Small Part in Keeping Heroes Safe
- Sharing and Gaining Knowledge from a Career in Corrections
- National Correctional Officers Week 2021: A Commitment to Officer Safety