Live events at large venues like arenas, stadiums or convention halls are exciting affairs but they are also vulnerable to threats. In the latest issue of Football and Stadium management Jim Viscardi, Metrasens’ Vice President of Global Security, has written an article explaining why current security methods aren’t enough.
In the article, Jim talks about our recent experience trialling our Proscreen 900 ferromagnetic detection system (FMDS) with Aston Villa football club in Birmingham, UK.
Read the full article here to learn how FMDS can provide more effective mass screening, without disruption.
- Tobias and John’s responses to MRI Accident Case Studies #2
- Responses to Questions following WM Faulkner’s recent webinar
- Responses to Questions following Barbara Nugent’s recent webinar
- NEW WEBINAR: MRI Accident Case Studies #2 – Learning from the FDA MAUDE Database
- Metrasens Launches Proscreen 900™ Plus Threat Detection Solution